Medallion Foods is committed to providing outstanding quality products and customer service to meet all customer expectations.
Founded in 1996, Medallion Foods Inc. has been creating high quality pasta for over a decade. With our superior customer service, 100% fill rate, timely deliveries, and distinct product, we help you set the perfect table every time.
Located in the majestic Cascade mountain foothills of Washington State, Medallion Foods prudently utilizes the area's clean air and purified water resources to enhance the superior caliber of our golden pasta. Milled from the hard amber durum wheat grown in North America, Medallion Food's uses only the best durum semolina, buying from local farmers whenever possible.
Produced in Washington State, Medallion Foods is conveniently located in the Pacific Northwest, serving clients throughout the western United States, including Alaska and Hawaii with proximity to local ports. Medallion has the flexibility of shipping anywhere in or around the Pacific Rim.
The Features & Benefits of Medallion Pasta
- Medallion's custom drying processes guarantee the coveted "al-dente" bite and consistent texture Medallion is known for
- #1 Grade Semolina Durum-reason Medallion uses only the finest quality North American durum:
- Superior quality durum is higher in protein
- Durum that is high in protein produces a more nutritious and plentiful yield
- No post checking (breakage, cracking, or splitting)
- Its large protein count allows our durum pasta to withstand intensive cooking conditions and reheating, without compromising texture or taste
- #1 Grade durum pasta helps create Medallion's signature deep gold & amber pasta color
- Food Safety
- Ingredients must pass rigorous inspections before entering our facility
- Throughout the production process, ingredients continue to undergo close assessment
- Strict safety procedures make certain that our product is never compromised in any way